Tuesday

Thanksgiving!!!

I love love love the Fall.

Everyone is always stoked on Summer, but I'm all about the Fall, yellow-red-orange trees and pumpkins and apple picking and delicious food and mulled wine and Christmas tree-hunting and Holiday shopping. I love being a little chilly, cozying up on the couch with a blanket and a book or a project of some sort.

In general, I'm all about the coze. I love the thought of busy new york city roosting away in our respective nooks and bundling up to face the morning chill.

Now for things I don't like: I know it's only our second week into Sprout & Spoon, but there is no Menu/Shopping List this week! Don't hate/give up on me! I am spending Thanksgiving with my man's familia and I need to get all my ducks turkeys in a row before Wednesday when we head out.

I do, however, have some pretty amazing passed-down-from-my-all-american-grandma recipes to share with you guys.

Also, a sweet mulled wine project for all you vinos out there.

Besos,
VV


No comments:

Post a Comment