Monday

Hello!

Hi guys! Welcome to Sprout & Spoon!

I wanted a place to post recipes, inspirational pictures, craft ideas, and musings on healthy eating, working out, things in the news, and things on my mind... I'm hoping that by putting all of this stuff out there - sort of an impromptu instructional guide to self-improvement and self empowerment - other people will share and we can create a little community. I figure I can't be the only one who has no idea what the hell I am doing or supposed to be doing with myself, and maybe putting my thoughts and ideas out there will bring people on a similar wave-length together.

We'll see!

Besos,
VV

3 comments:

  1. Love this! It was only a matter of time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your blog is going to be very helpful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! I am trying!! Two whole readers! Thanks Alissa!! I'll try!

    ReplyDelete