Monday

Thanksgiving Recap...


I just wanted to share how amazing our Thanksgiving was...

Since I am leaving for L.A. on Friday, I decided to stay on the East Coast for Thanksgiving... this is the first time in a few years I've been able to stay put in the city for more than a few months since my last job required I travel so I'm really enjoying it.

We went to my dude's parent's house for the weekend... it's right on the water and super beautiful and cozy in general. Was a super amazing place to spend the holiday.

*view from the house in Bayville in the Spring

We...

Fried a turkey!

Made mulled wine!

Drank mulled wine!

Devoured his Nonna's unbelievably delicious Italian bread-of-my-dreams... twisted salumi-and-cheese-bread amazingness....

and ate and ate and aaaate...


No comments:

Post a Comment